Original Arch Fabric Pleated Light Filtering Shade - White - 72" W x 36" L
✓ No Tools Installation
✓ Trim, Peel & Stick
✓ Smart Solution for Arch Windows
- Trim at home to fit in perfect half-round arch windows
- No Tools installation — peel and stick for permanent installation — no drill, screws or brackets needed
- Reduces sun glare while helping prevent floor and furniture UV fading
- Provides light control and privacy
- Fits perfect half-round arch windows, size 72 in W x 36 in L
How To Measure & Install
Original Arch shades are designed for perfect arch windows. `To determine if your window is a perfect arch, follow these steps:
Measure the width and the height to the nearest 1/4” from the inside of the window casing
If the width is exactly double the height you have a perfect arch window
What's the difference between light filtering & light blocking arch shades?
Light Filtering Shades gently filter sunlight, and provide moderate privacy and UV protection.
Light Blocking Shades block a majority of sunlight, and provide more privacy and UV protection.
What's the difference between pleated & cellular shades?
Pleated shades have a single layer of material and have pleats that resemble an accordion; they offer less insulation than cellular shades, but are often more affordable.
Cellular shades have a honeycomb look and provide maximum insulation and energy efficiency – keeping the cold out during the cooler months and the heat out during the warmer months.