Easy Lift Fabric Cellular Light Filtering Shade - Natural
✓ Trim at Home
✓ No Tools Installation
✓ Custom Look on a Budget
- Trim at Home for a perfect fit then, install with No Tools — no drill, screws, or brackets needed for installation
- Includes patented measuring scale and trimming guide
- Energy efficient 9/16-inch honeycomb cellular fabric cells trap air to help keep rooms warmer in cooler climate
- Rounded bottom rail and finished end caps for a crisp appearance
- Cordless lift mechanism for easy operation and clean appearance — safe for children and pets
- Natural shades are white to street side
How To Measure & Install
Measure your window's width and then select the size that fits within that measurement:
- 30”W Size – trims to fit 19”- 30”W
- 36”W Size – trims to fit 19”- 36”W
- 48”W Size – trims to fit 31”- 48”W
- 60”W Size – trims to fit 43”- 60”W
Trim to fit means that you can trim the shade to fit within those sizes
*Inside mount requires 1-1/4 inch minimum window depth. It's flush at 1-1/2 inches*
What's the difference between light filtering, light blocking & blackout shades?
Light Filtering Shades gently filter sunlight, and provide moderate privacy and UV protection.
Light Blocking Shades block a majority of sunlight, and provide more privacy and UV protection.
Blackout Shades block up to 99% of all exterior light, and create maximum privacy and UV protection.
What's the difference between pleated & cellular shades?
Pleated shades have a single layer of material and have pleats that resemble an accordion; they offer less insulation than cellular shades, but are often more affordable.
Cellular shades have a honeycomb look and provide maximum insulation and energy efficiency – keeping the cold out during the cooler months and the heat out during the warmer months.