Redi Shade is fully operating during COVID-19 as an “essential” business in both our Tennessee and California facilities. During this time we are fully committed to the health and safety of our team members.
We wanted to update you on how Redi Shade is keeping employees safe and healthy during COVID-19.
To protect our team during this COVID-19 emergency we are taking these proactive steps.
- All CDC guidelines are posted and all employees are regularly reminded to:
- Stay home when you are sick
- Wash your hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds
- Cover your mouth with tissues whenever you sneeze, and discard used tissues in the trash
- Avoid people who are sick with respiratory symptoms
- Clean frequently touched surfaces
- We are also implementing the following in our warehouse and office:
- Employees that can are working from home
- All employees have been provided with respirator masks and gloves
- Keeping all surfaces and equipment sanitized throughout the day
- Employees with family or that take care of an elder are able to go home and are paid for time off
- Adjusted production and warehouse employee shifts and scheduling to accommodate for greater social distance while maintaining shipping and production activity to service our customers
- Installed plexiglass shields at select manufacturing locations in the production area
- Cancelled all employee travel for business until further notice
- Implemented a mandatory waiting period of 14 days before returning to work for any staff that travel by airplane during this time, or any staff that travel in any manner to states that have high incidences of reported cases
We are helping our local community in any way we can. We have been fortunate enough to tap into our supply chain to source respirator masks to donate to local hospitals and volunteer fire departments.
While we continue to conduct business as possible, we remain dedicated to the health and safety of our employees, our customers, and our consumers.
We hope you stay healthy and safe.
Comments are closed