Easy Lift Shades | Measure
Step by Step Measure & No Tools Installation for Easy Lift Shades
Using a tape measure for each window measure the window width in 3 locations. Use the smallest measurement.
Step 1: Trim
- Remove bottom rail end caps.
- Place cutting guide at exact desired width. (No clearance deduction needed; it’s already included).
- Position the knife blade at an angle on the top of the shade at your exact measurement.
- Press firmly cutting through rails and fabric with a rocking motion and constant pressure.
- Trim each side of the shade to the same exact window measurement.
- Replace end caps on bottom rail.
Head to the installation guide for more photos and videos.
Step 2: Peel
Peel the liner.
Step 3: Stick
Press firmly across width of shade to install it.
Raise & Lower Shade
Pull shade down to lower, push up to raise.