Redi Shade thinks Green
Redi Shade has committed to not only going green, but staying that way. That's why we all of our products are designed and manufactured with energy savings and sustainability in mind.
While windows provide a welcoming glow into any room, they can also be the largest source of energy loss in your home.
Redi Shade makes a wide variety of Green products that help protect your rooms from harmful UV rays and keep your home cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
- Redi Shade's Original and Size At Home Pleated shades help protect your rooms from the sun by blocking up to 99% of harmful UV rays.
- Our exclusive Light Blocking Fabric shades help keep your room
cooler in summer by blocking up to 25% of the heat entering your window from direct sun exposure.
- Redi Shade's Easy Lift and Simple Fit Light Filtering Cellular Shades protect your rooms from harmful UV rays while the honeycomb fabric cells trap air within the window, helping to keep rooms cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
- Redi Shade Easy Lift and Simple Fit Room Darkening Cellular Shades have a special insulating material in the honeycomb cells to provide even more protection from the sun and heat. These shades block up to 99.99% of harmful UV rays and help keep your room cool in the summer by blocking up to 50% of the heat entering your room from direct sun exposure.
Redi Shade's paper comes from Forest Stewardship Council certified suppliers.
- The paper contains up to 10% post consumer waste and is 100% recyclable in standard recycling.
(Exclusive of installation adhesive; please tear off portion of paper that contains adhesive and discard in trash).
- Adhesive used for installation on our various products is not recyclable; please discard with trash.
We suggest you reuse you your Redi Shade clips around the house. People use our Original shade clips for
everything from sealing potato chip bags to making crafty art projects.
- Packaging and Shipping Material:
All corrugate packaging includes up to 33% post-consumer waste and is 100% recyclable in standard recycling.
- Our suppliers for corrugate are certified members of the Sustainable Packaging Coalition and certified members of the Forest Stewardship Council
or Sustainable Forest Initiative .
- All poly bags are fully recyclable in standard recycling.
Bubble wrap should be discarded with trash, but don’t just throw it away; visit www.bubblewrapfun.com to create projects for kids.